Mummification activities and power point. Are you studying the Ancient Egyptians? Then this could be just what you are looking for.
All you need for a day of teaching your students all about mummification. Your class will love the hands on activities, including how to mummify an apple!
A Power Point explaining the process of mummification plus printable activities.
Make an information leaflet - How To Mummify A Body.
Suitable for grades 2-5 KS2
- 2 differentiated comprehensions
- Order steps of mummification (cut and stick)
- Draw the steps of mummification.
- Themed writing paper for students to write about mummification.
- Practical activity - how to mummify an apple and recording sheet.
- Make an information leaflet - How To Mummify A Body - color and B&W