Passover activities and teaching power point. Are you teaching KS1 students about Passover? Then this is the product for you! Save valuable time with these print and go, no prep activities. Children will love these fun activities, whilst learning about Passover at the same time. A simple 18 slide teaching power point means that no research or planning is required. There are word cards for display and a fun Passover craft. Colour and black and white versions of activities included.
Read on for a full list of included activities.
Included in this product:
- An 18 slide teaching power point that explains, in simple terms, how and why Passover is celebrated.
- Sequence the Passover story - cut and paste - differentiated x 2
- Retell the Passover story - differentiated x 2
- Label to Passover items - cut and paste
- Label Seder plate - differentiated x 2
- Draw Seder food
- How Passover is celebrated blank fact sheet for students to complete
- Passover colouring sheet for early finishers
- Make a bookmark
- Make a Passover wreath