Robert Burns and Burns Night Teaching Power Point and no prep, print and go activities for KS1.
This product includes a 14 slide power point that teaches children, in simple terms, about the life of Robert Burns and how Burns Night is traditionally celebrated. No need for you to spend time researching.
It also includes time saving, no prep, print and go activities that children will have fun completing whilst also learning about Robert Burns, Burns Night and Scottish traditions.
Activities for early finishers, words for display, US and UK spelling versions and answer keys all included.
This Product Includes:
14 slide teaching power point
- 2 reading comprehensions - each one differentiated 2 ways
- Burns Night colouring sheet
- Blank fact sheet for children to complete
- Burns Night cut and stick labeling activity
- Write an acrostic poem
- Design your own tartan
- 16 word cards for display
- Make a concertina book
- Make a book mark - 4 designs
- Activities for early finishers - word search, color flag and map