Shrove Tuesday, Pancake Day Power Point and print and go activities suitable for KS2 UK.
This product includes everything you need for a day of fun celebrating Shrove Tuesday, also known as Pancake Day.
Includes a teaching Power Point, informing students of why we celebrate Shrove Tuesday, why we eat pancakes on Shrove Tuesday, the history of Shrove Tuesday, and Mardi Gras around the world.
Also includes a variety of no prep activities - some are differentiated and come with a choice of colour or black and white versions.
Keep reading for a comprehensive list of what's included.
What's Included :
- 18 slide Power Point
- Shrove Tuesday reading comprehension - 2 levels, colour and b/w
- How To Make Pancakes - maths focus comprehension - 2 levels of questions c/bw
- Shrove Tuesday Vocabulary - cut and stick activity
- Shrove Tuesday writing plan - suitable for writing non chronological report, information text, leaflet
- How To Make Pancakes writing frame - c/bw
- Maths - read weighing scales (grams) - 2 x differentiated
- Word search and make a bookmark for early finishers
- Real life pictures
- How To Use instructions
- Answer sheets